Tutoring done for all Medical Assisting classes. Instruction is provided by Medical Assisting instructors Tiffany Block and Stephanie Rowsey. Contact Melanie Estes, Medical Assisting Program Director at 937-433-3410 ext. 5821 for more information about which instructor is tutoring during a specific session.
In the Medical Assisting Student Success Center, students can:
1. Group study. Dry Erase Board available for student use.
2. Participate in quiet, independent study.
3. Use computers for research and homework.
4. Receive one-on-one tutoring from Medical Assisting instructors during tutoring hours.
5. Receive Medical Assisting supplemental material to aid in classes.
6. Print directly to the Learning Resource Center.
The Medical Assisting Student Success Center is available all day for student use.
To access a list of the top 200 drugs of 2019, visit this website.
To access practice Medical Terminology CMA questions, visit this website.
To access practice Anatomy & Physiology CMA questions, visit this website.
The American Association for Medical Assistants provides many general answers to questions that medical assisting students may have.
Below are some useful guides that you can download in the Medical Assisting Student Success Center, in the Learning Resource Center, or at home!