STEPS TO RESERVE A SEAT IN SCHEDULED BLS COURSES
AT FORTIS COLLEGE, 4151Executive Parkway, Westerville, OH 43081:
- Go to www.heart.org
- Select CPR & ECC
- Click on FIND A COURSE
- Click on CLASSROOM & SKILLS SESSIONS
- Enter zip code (43081 for Westerville, OH)
- If the desired class does not appear, find Filter classes based on… and click on the plus (+) sign
- Enter in the dropdowns:
- Course Style: Classroom
- Course Name: BLS for Healthcare Providers
- Under Scheduled Classes, enter the date range:
- Select the class offered on the preferred date:
BLS for Healthcare Providers
4151 Executive Parkway, Westerville, OH 43081
- Click on Details
- Click on RESERVE
- To proceed in reserving a space in the desired class, you will need to complete the following required fields:
- First name
- Last name
- Home phone
- Cell phone
- Institution (Do not leave blank)
- Your street address
- Zip code
- Again, click on Reserve
- Click on Print (for your records, optional)
- After successful registration, you should receive a confirmation e-mail. Please refer to the next page for further course information and instructions.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE BLS FOR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER COURSE
NOTE: Your confirmation email states that you are only reserved a spot in the course and instructs you how to obtain information to enroll. This is not necessary – you will complete the enrollment and make your payment at the beginning of class.
- Course cost is $60.00 which includes all lab supplies, pocket mask, and certification card.
- You will not need to bring any other materials.
- Currently, certification cards cannot be issued immediately on the day of class, but will be received by mail in no more than 30 days.
- Payment by cash, check, money order, credit or debit card will be collected at the beginning of the course.
- Unless specified otherwise, classes are usually held in classroom 205, which is on the 2nd floor at Fortis College, 4151 Executive Parkway, Westerville, OH 43081.
- Please note the date and time of your scheduled class.
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to the start of class to complete the required documentation. Late arrivals after the course has begun will be asked to reschedule the class at another time.
- Wear loose, comfortable clothing.
The American Heart Association (AHA) strongly promotes knowledge and proficiency in BLS, ACLS, and PALS and has developed instructional materials for this purpose. Use of these materials in an educational course does not represent course sponsorship by the American Heart Association. Any fees charged for such a course, except for a portion of fees needed for AHA course materials; do not represent income to the Association.