Please send email in advance to librarian to reserve laptops to assure that there will be enough for your class. Include your name, room number, number of laptops needed, and time needed. Instructors should check out and transport laptops to and from the classroom to the LRC. Ask librarian about location of key to laptop cart.
SELF SERVICE INSTRUCTIONS (if request was not made in advance and librarian or work study student not available):
Fill out the form with date, classroom number, individual laptop numbers, instructor's name. The clipboard is on the top of the cart in the right cabinet.
1. Make sure laptops are completely powered off
2. Check off laptop numbers on the form and sign
3. Put a sticky note with comments on any laptops that are not working
4. Put laptops in corresponding numbered slots with laptop numbers facing out
5. Plug in the usb chargers to the back of the laptops
6. Lock the cart
7. Plug the electric cords in the back of the cart into the two electric outlets
8. Place clipboard and pen on top of laptop cart in the right cabinet
Students can sign out laptops to use in the LRC or class that is in session. Follow instructions as for instructors.