Paul is the Learning Resource Center Manager for Fortis College - Cuyahoga Falls
In addition to managing the Learning Resource Center, he is tasked with Canvas support for students and instructors, IT support for the campus, and is the Hybrid Coordinator for the Medical Assisting, Dental Assisting, and Trades programs.
- Masters in Library & Information Sciences from Kent State University, 2018.
- Bachelors of Science in Organizational Supervision from the University of Akron, 2015.
- Associates of Arts from the University of Akron, 2014.
- 'Securing Library Technology, A How To Do It Manual' (2009), Neal-Schuman Publishers, NY.
- 'Quaking the Library: Using gaming to bring students into the library', Chapter 8: 'Gaming in Academic Libraries' (Harris, A. & Rice, S. Editors), Association of College and Research Libraries
- "Unsafe Poetry", "John Smelcer". (2002). Writers Bloc. Texas A&M - Kingsville Press.
- "Hiccups" Cartoon. (1999). The South Texan, Volume 74 No's. 15, 17, 20, & 24.
He is also a musician (guitar) and artist (oil painting, water color, drawing, creating unique rosaries), and at one time he even gave bull riding in rodeos a brief try.