All members of campus have 24/7 access to licensed WellConnect counselors at 866.640.4777
- In-the-moment support: You can connect with a counselor 24/7 regarding any issue by calling 866.640.4777
- Counseling: You have access to free face-to-face or telephone counseling through our network of licensed counselors.
- Coaching: Our counselors coach students to find possible solutions to the issues they're facing and help them put together an action plan for achieving their goals.
- Legal Consultation: Students can consult with an attorney on legal issues they are having, such as divorce, domestic abuse or child custody. If they choose to retain a local attorney, a discount is applied to the fee.
- Financial counsultation: Students are offered assistance with financial planning, including issues such as budgeting, bankruptcy, credit issues or identity theft.
- Website: A robust website features articles, assessments, and tools on a range of topics including budgeting, stress, childcare, relationships, and more.
You will need your college's passcode when you call or use the SRS website. You should receive your passcode during your orientation. If not, talk to your Program Chair or Dean.
If you are new to WellConnect you can register your account at https://wellconnect.cuthrive.com/register.jsp